My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bentleyboutique.com/craftblog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bentley Boutique has Moved to Wordpress

Big News - I've taken the plunge and moved my blog over to my website, using wordpress. This will be quite a learning curve for me, so bear with me while I get everything transferred. I love the new look. (Thanks to Revka at Berries and Cream Blog Design).

So please visit me at my new blog. I don't know if I can transfer my followers or not, so I might have to ask that you re-follow me there. Is that a word, re-follow?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments! Love your blog. I'm a big scrapbooker, and I love reading about other people's projects. Consider yourself followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute blog! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm glad you have that recipe for "later." You just never know when you'll need chocolate and peanut butter... even on a diet. (wiggle room and all that...)

    Blessings,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete