My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bentleyboutique.com/craftblog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Bind It All Book from Craft Junkie Too

Remember a few posts back I mentioned that I won a Bind It All Book from Tracy at Craft Junkie Too? Well... Ta Da! Here it is:

Isn't it gorgeous? It's personalized with my initial. I love the colors and the flower. She even decorated the spiral binding!

I will use it for something special, like maybe a journal for keeping up with all my blogging ideas:)

She even included a darling handmade card, which probably took as long to make as the journal did!

See more of Tracy's incredible projects at Craft Junkie Too.

Thanks, Tracy!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments: