My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bentleyboutique.com/craftblog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feliz Dia Del Padre (Happy Father's Day Headlines in Spanish)

Feliz Día del Padre headline

Monica from Natural Family World and Blog de Familia Libre requested these Father's Day Headlines in Spanish, so here they are! Just click on the headline, and the full-sized headline will open. Then right click and save to your computer.

Then hop on over to Monicas site -- a place for parents from all over the globe to meet and share tidbits of their daily lives and child rearing practices. You will enjoy her posts -- I did:)

Feliz Día del Padre headline



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. What neat headlines; gonna print the spanish one out for my dad!

    You are going to love your character! Did you send her a photo? Be prepared to be amazed when she sends you the concept. She is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you post the "new you" online; I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi
    Stopping by from sits
    I am an artist, used to be a WAHM but I Work at craft stores now and do my art too.
    decided to give you a follow
    Enjoyed your content.!
    Cheers!!
    Brittany
    http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete