My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bentleyboutique.com/craftblog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wow, a handmade prize for me - a Bind It All Book from Craft Junkie Too

What a great way to start the weekend. I won a contest that I didn't even know I entered! Tracy at Craft Junkie Too had a drawing that was dedicated to those who follow her blog, so as one of her followers, I was automatically entered.

I won this fabulous Bind It All Book that she made. Since I am a craft junkie myself, I totally appreciate anything handmade, because I know how much time, effort, and creativity goes into making it. It will even be personalized with a J. So be sure to check out Tracy's creative blog for some great crafting ideas!

Speaking of crafting, I'm about to get busy and make the prizes for those of you who entered my "Craft-It-Forward" Giveaway. I still have one spot open, if anyone else wants to claim it! You can read the rules here.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, how sweet of her to run that giveaway for her followers, that is a adorable book!Congrats on winning that!! Speaking about craft it forward~ I honored my word and posted the other day a craft it forward on my blog too, gave away 2 items so far..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those monkey door hangers are adorable! I know the winners are gonna love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, thank-you Judi for the compliment,your very kind. I just love monkeys..so had to do a monkey theme lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome to win this! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just grabbed your button. You can get mind at my blog. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Liz, for the button exchange. Anyone else want to swap??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comment. I would love to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling notebook! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete