My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bentleyboutique.com/craftblog
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grab a Tool or Tie Father's Day Headline - And Customize your own!

click for larger view and to download

I have these really cool alphabets on my computer (from Creative Keepsakes "The Best of Creative Lettering.") So I made a couple of headlines for you to grab. They would be great for a scrapbook page or for making a Father's Day card.

Just click on the headline, and the full-sized headline will open. Then right click and save to your computer.

But wait! I'm feeling generous. If you would like a personalized headline with either of these alphabets, just leave a comment stating what you would like your headline to say. Don't forget to include your email address so I can send it to you. (If you don't want to include your email on the post, just send it to me privately after you comment.)

Don't be shy... Someone in your life deserves it!

click for larger view and to download

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Judy,
    I'd like the Spanish version "Feliz Día del Padre"...maybe you can't do the "í". It's OK. I like the second alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our fathers' day is in september! here from sits saying hi from new zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.

    I'd love Happy Sexy Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete