My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bentleyboutique.com/craftblog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Cowboy Birthday Party Extravaganza - Last One!

Just when I thought I had the cowboy thing wrapped up (or maybe I should say "roped up") I found a few more related things on my computer.

cowboy party favor bagFirst is a small printable gift bag. Print, cut out, fold and glue the tabs. If you want to add a handle, use rope and tape to the inside of the bag. I like to run scrap paper through my xyron machine to apply permanent adhesive. Then cut little squares that will serve as tape, and use the squares to secure the rope handles to the inside of cowboy clip-art and headline collagebag.

Next is a collage of cowboy-related clipart and headlines that you can use on your scrapbook pages or crafts. I used the xyron machine (again!) to apply adhesive before cutting out the elements.

And finally, a "Rodeo" heading that looks like it's made from rope.
rodeo headline

OK, I think I'm finished with all the cowboy party overload. Hope you enjoyed it.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment